IP-4 co-petitioner Lorely Miller shares how tolling will affect Portland and the rest of the state in this insightful radio interview with Bill London of KPNW News radio in Eugene.
Some common questions about the Vote Before tolls initiative:
- IP-4 is retroactive so its absolutely not too late to impact the I-205 & I-5 tolls.
- We need to gather 200,000 signatures by June 2024 to get on the 2024 ballot
- You must be a registered Oregon voter and can only sign once.
- The current Abernethy Bridge construction is not related to the tolling project.
- Tolling could be up to $6 each way to drive I-205 from 99E to Stafford road … $2,000 per year!
- Tolling is not just an I-205 or I-5 issue .. the entire state could see tolling
Tolling is not the only new tax coming from ODOT:
ODOT has publicly stated their intentions to add two new taxing/funding sources … Tolls and a Road Use Charge where we all pay by the mile for ALL of our driving
IP-4, Vote Before Tolls, addresses the new tolling leg that charges drivers exorbitant amounts in very specific areas.
Donate and get $100 back*
That means you essentially donate for FREE!
* Contributions to the Vote Before Tolls Committee are eligible for a dollar-for-dollar tax credit. The first $100 of an Oregon family’s contribution ($50 for individual contributions) will be given back to you as a direct 100% dollar-for-dollar credit on your 2023 taxes!
© 2023 Vote Before Tolls Committee